quinta-feira, 26 de julho de 2012

Mixtape #2 - Raise your gaze!

Sup guys! Paloma here.

This is my first contribution, and with much endearment I present you this mixtape containing tracks that will help you through your day, be it just to help you focusing, or helping you to get out this dull dimension we orbit. Well, there you will find classic bands such as Chapterhouse and their uplifting "Pearl", My Bloody Valentine and their "Lose My Breath" which I imagine to be a hell of a good song to listen to while ~~le sexy tiem~~ You will also find some really new shoegaze acts such as Ringo Deathstarr and Tamaryn. But my favorite 'nugaze' band I can say it is Youngteam. They are fresh but at the same time they have that late 80's/early 90's atmosphere.
I suck at descriptions,I beg your pardon , but my love for music is genuine and it is a great pleasure to share good music with you special people :)

Lush - Nothing Natural
Youngteam - Ashes
The Boo Radleys - Spaniard
Ringo Deathstarr - Summertime
the Fauns - Fragile
Ride - Polar Ride
Tamaryn - Love Fade
My Bloody Valentine - Lose My Breath
Tears Run Rings - How Will Others Survive
A Hundred Times Beloved - Swirl A Half-Hearted
SPC ECO - Fading Out
The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - Heaven's Gonna Happen Now
Chapterhouse - Breather
Mellonta Tauta - Pull The Chariot
An April March - Stardust
Me You Us Them - Me You Us Them



enjoy! (new link)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário